Monday 2 June 2008

Smazogz Poems U

UNWORTHY &

UNEMPLOYED


Do I look like a bull?

No.

Then stop feeding me shit.

Do I look like a half-wit?

No.

Then stop treating me like one.

Am I that incomprehensible?

Pardon?

Who are ‘you’ to judge ‘me’ - - - anyway ? ? ?

Do I speak poor English?

Am I below your level of education?

Do you think of me as a brainless gimp,

With not a milligram of intelligence?

That is the way it seems

So screw you.

Screw you to hell.

You try to deny me of what is mine.

You don’t come anywhere near my decision-making processes.

Calm, calm. You expect me to keep calm.

Tsssch, I was until I walked into this place.

Your mellow colour scene paid for by taxpayers cash is garish.

All the wages paid to these people are out our pockets!

I give.

You give nothing back

Cos most of your budget has been channelled into Iraq.

I suggest.

You deny.

You blemish where I strive.

At least I know what it is like to have my own life.

Words by : Andrew ‘Smazogz’ ©2610-2004-1149 (after an argument with job centre (why I refused to complete a mandatory dumbass course). Had money stopped by them consequently – then went on to get student loan and studied HND degree in computing.)

No comments: