Monday 2 June 2008

Smazogz Poems R

R.R.P. R.I.P.

©Andrew Smazogz 0505031217


I dream of a world - not dissilimar to this - verse 1

But murder should be legal

So we can kill the bastards that take the piss

I thought I had an open view - verse 2

But open to see what?

The sun created by man?

To hide, just a nauseating rot

I feel lost and betrayed - verse 3

By my so called own people

Think I’ll become religious

Hang ‘em, incarcerate ‘em

From my steeple

For their dreams of a world - verse 4

Make me rebuke, ‘til I wanna puke

R.R.P., R.I.P.

Second hand land ~ greyscaled R.G.B.

An extraction of the land

To more closely see

The atoms and particles

That make everything around us and...

...You and me!

But financial tarnishes

Of buttering other peoples bread

These are the invaders of my world

These are the ones who in my world

Would be shot dead

(repeat verses 4, 3, 2, 1)

R adioactive C omponent of

A tmospheric D ust


The Nevada desert, home to the testing ground

chemical bomb testing

boom boom boom

all around

squadrons sent to iraq

to carry out contained strikes

with mini nukes containing depleted u r a n i u m

Ignoring the inscriptions of the sacred laws

the Hague convention (1907) & the geneva Protocol (1925)

As powerful as the people who wrote them (rip)

the US and UK governments are sick

and put all our lives in jeopardy

because all the effects of those tests and strikes will travel the globe

Filling our air with radioactive components of atmospheric dust

By : Andy Smazogz – June 13th 2006

(inspired by document on radioactivity : Re - sjlendman.blogspot.com)


REFLECTION OF CLOUDS IN ONE’S EYEBALL

Written by and ©: Andrew ‘Smazogz’ 19th Feb 1998

The clouds at night they turn to sky

And the ice cream man in the sun scuffles along

Selling his wares to the inferno tourists on the prom

Shadow of the moon, darker shades over fields

High above the disruption of the wind flow

At the bottom of those mountains the town folk go

To get their shopping, to score their blow

The heat of the city makes the snow melt

Before it even lands

This is why you find me with unobstructed views

The shapes in the clouds tell me the news

I got all I need from town by underground suction tubes

In treehouses we watch mountain goats

See aeroplanes descend to nearby masses of orange light

Far too much activity for this time of night

Shooting stars and alien tsars, beams of green light

Now patches of baldness arise

From the above we see a space city with a glimmering shield

All of us who enter shall never need to yield

For we would be potato’s growing in a field

On a mountain, 14,000 feet above ground

Relapses of Reality

^^^^^^^^^^

I recall vacations

Close to where I live

But also a million light years away

The hotel I stayed in had sixteen thousand floors

With bowls full of fruit you could see but not touch

Out from my veranda, impressed, I cinematically peruse

Wobbling buildings look like oversize jelly babies

Raisins and Sultanas parachute from an overhead radio antenna

In from an adjacent veranda walks an Aardvark with the personality of

Frankie Howard and the military astuteness of Richard Crenna.

My bags unpack themselves.

The straps and zips on the bag are still done up.

I yawn

My pupils spin and look like portals to alternate dimensions

In a stance I drift off.

Crafting and visiting these dimensions for what seems like hours

My sheets are over me now

Hold on – I’m still brushing my teeth

Tut!

I’m still dressed as well.

©SMAZO Sept 2004




The remnants of Mana 20th April 2003 ea 13:53

Based on SNES RPG “Secret of Mana” – !!!never give up hope !!!

Peoples’ needs are all fulfilled

No profit needs to be made

Beings only too happy to oblige

As long as a set price you pay

Just brought some food and a new sword

My energies all full to the top

Going to explore the grassy hills

Finding more gold pieces on the way

A village called “Goron”

Near where “Flammie” soars high

The people there silently cry

My quest is my heart to theirs

Speechless, mute

Full stops make their words

Told of alter-ego demons

Coldness bites the air

A grandmother without her Grandchild

The tears turned into hairs

Hairy cheeks withered, with-holding despair

A whole offspring in a playground - no longer there

Journey ahead of me

Written without method

Monsters afore me

Turn me to stone - if they dare

A hole in the ground opens up

Hideous monstrosity dwells there

Controlled my an evil mage

Who lives under the dragon’s lair

Sun turned into snow

The heat always blanketed, blanketing

Mystifying the hearts of lament

Controlling loss in what it meant

In a deep pit, in a cave

From this demon souls need to be saved

Slashing away with my sword, I die

A pheonix down, reincarnated as again I try

Tear to snow, now snow to stone

I receive 1000 gold pieces and the children come home

Leaving the town a hero

Southwardly to the coast. I walk down

The sun in all its glory slowly sinks

Into the West, in thought with me as I undress

To sleep under the stars and to rest until golden rise

Dew sends shivers, another sunrise - the pupils in my eyes

Where will my journey take me next I wander

The over casting spirit always far but near

What task will be asked of me next?

Reverse Motion Rewax

Insanity appears slowly

At first unnoticed

Like a trickle of water

Breaking through a dam

Difficult to detect

Yet amidst a visible strength

Exists an unstable wreck

Wanting to cancel your card game

Wanting to reshuffle your deck

Volatile, futile, venomous and

Difficult to control

Removal from the situation

Should be an expedient one

Get out in the fresh air.

Go outside for a stroll

Away from the strenuous effects of the Insane

Recurrences which imminently, unstoppably start taking their toll

Spores of sporadically flowing detest strengthen

Calm your heartbeat before slowly counting to ten

Don’t let the situation roll you over – set by a consequence of – “them”

Wash your hands & walk away, to the outskirts their souls condemn

Pick up your pen and write some words

Treat them how they’ve treated others, like unwashed turds

Send spinning the weak thoughts which strive on negative energy

Into the cascade-less voids of unwritten human understanding

Concentrate your thoughts into what you know and trust

Create a vacuum of false security and the enemy – you have crushed

Freed yourself from the niggling burden, always expecting so much

Enter yourselves into the spirit realm, where our true essences cannot be touched

Watch insanity un-build itself brick by brick

The candle which represents you whole again – with an un-scorched wick

In fields of fun and sunlight, unhindered, uninterrupted as you sit

Enjoying life in the way that it was solely meant to be



(ALL THE) ROADS LEAD TO THE SAME PLACE

From a QUILL idea about Conversation a on a bus.

Where too mate?

Oh, I dunno. Anywhere but here.

What, life taking the biscuit?

Yeah, you could say that. It is a long and tedious journey

Yes, yes. I can relate to that.

I remember a trip. London to Dover.

Back when I drove the coaches

You don’t mind if I sit down next to you -

There isn't a stop for ages.

Yeah, mate. Feel free.

It was back before some ass-hole bureaucrat

Said I had failed a long visibility test

Tsssch, sounds like a raw deal

Yeah, it was. To be honest it made me feel old and useless

No disrespect to the other lads, but I've drove more miles

Than all of them put together

Hmm. I can relate to that. I got sacked from a job a few years back

The people I worked for promoted someone else then looked down

Their noses at me.

Yep. Exactly as I felt. Disheartening isn't it!

Yes. Certainly is.

So London to Dover. What's the story there?

Oow-ahaha. Goddam coach broke down three times

Flat tyre, blown electrics & a shattered windscreen

Coor. Blooming heck

Yeah, some ruddy hooligan bombed past me on an recently gritted road

Bloody nutters

Indeed. Due to those incidents though I was deemed incapable.

Shows you just how one sided the government is

Yeah. They've rigged this society completely by making

All the roads lead to the same place

Haha. You'll get no argument out of me for that statement!

Well someone's got to say it!

No comments: